Biyernes, Disyembre 14, 2018

Computer Science


Resulta ng larawan para sa computer science
I am taking up BS in Computer Science.💻 Computer Science is about the computer hardware and software design. The technology nowadays is becoming more advanced and almost everyone knows how to use a computer even at a young age. I started using computer when I am at grade school and it amazes me with the use of it. You can play games with it, you can draw and edit videos with it and you can type and print what you write. That is why I decided to take up BS Computer Science because the work is becoming more in demand. 

Studying Computer Science is so fun because I learned so many things about this course. I learned how the fundamentals of coding and how this is going to communicate with the computer hardware. Turbo C is one of the first programming language I used and it is so amazing because you can program so many things using it. Html is what I like the most because you can make your own design of website. I want to learn more about web designing. 

Resulta ng larawan para sa computer scienceEvery industry uses computer for their work and it is an advantage if you know more deeply about computer hardware and software. This will be a great help in my career. The job I am praying and planning to have in the future is Web developer. Becoming a web developer needs to be practice more. I need to put extra effort in studying to become a web developer because it focuses on the development of the applications and the back end of a website. Becoming advanced on web development will give me more opportunities.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento