Huwebes, Marso 28, 2019

Final Exam

Kaugnay na larawan

               The animal that would represent me is a dog. I choose this animal because i am always submissive to my parents. I always follow the instructions they gave me as their child. Because I know what ever they told me will be advantageous and will benefit me because they love me and they will never tell me anything that will harm me.

              Dog is also a very friendly animal which represents me. I can be your bestfriend if you just show me something good. I can be your companion. A dog can quickly learn to obey commands or just a fast learner just like me. Dogs are very adventurous too and I love adventure that's why I choose a dog to represent me.



             I think the grade that will fit my performance is 1.75. :) Because I did my best in doing all the requirements in this subject. I seldomly absent in this subject because I am a graduating student and this subject is so interesting. I will learn to blog and vlog at the same time. So a 1.75 grade would be great. :) thanks to Sir Jon :)


                                                                                                     


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento